Due to COVID-19, we have implemented several safety precautions to help keep our students and staff healthy, happy & safe.
- Masks must be worn at all times. Enter the building wearing a mask. (provide your own mask please)
- Purell or sanitize your hands upon entering the building (we will have a bottle for your use)
- A student who is performing on stage, alone and with a distance of at least 12 feet from any person, may take their mask off with the permission of the instructor
- Drop off: Parents are asked to stay in the car with their children until 5 minutes before the start of their class time. Parents please drop children off at the entrance closest to our acting space (the chapel). This entrance is located on Beach Road (the doors that are closest to the Post Road). Look for the FPAS sign outside of the entry way. We only want our acting students in the building, no parents or siblings please. Students please enter the building one at a time.
- Pickup: Parents are asked to greet their child outside, at that same entrance. My assistant or I will make sure your child arrives to you safely.
- Temperature Check: Anyone who enters our acting space will need to have their temperature checked right away. If a person has a temperature over 100.4 degrees, they will need to leave.
- Social Distancing: Studio space will have floor markings to indicate the 6ft. spacing needed for social distancing
- You may bring a water bottle with your name clearly marked. But otherwise, no food or drinks in the studio.
- Our class size has been reduced to a maximum of 8 students.
- All voice and dance classes are being held virtually for the protection and safety for all.
FPAS reserves the right to switch from “in-person” to “virtual” classes if the state of Connecticut mandates that we do so and if the health and safety of our students and staff are compromised due to a viral infection. The tuition will remain the same.
FPAS communicates to our families via email to send out updates, announcements, and class cancellations (e.g., due to inclement weather). Please be sure that we have your appropriate email address. We use the email address that you provide at the time of your registration. Regarding cancellations due to inclement weather, we follow the Fairfield Public School System.